Chief Revenue Officer
- Work with the CEO to hone the company’s revenue strategy in order to accomplish Mixpo’s corporate strategy, and articulate a clear vision to achieving the strategy to employees, to include markets and other details in order to strategically dominate, and the specific offers to sell into those markets.
- To support the revenue strategy, provide direction about revenue targets for each sales and partner channel, the type of marketing programs required to fill the pipeline, and develop metrics to measure strategy and executional effectiveness.
- Align the sales and marketing teams’ goals with the overall corporate and revenue strategies; manage and develop team members to achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain an excellent communication framework across all organizational functions and share best practices among all teams in order to maximize revenue production, as follows.
- Work with Product to identify and segment all markets; create and define or refine products for each; develop pricing strategy for each market’s perceived value of the product; ensure the team has the tools and processes in place for determining optimal pricing that aligns the product value with the market segments.
- Work with Sales to define sales strategies and tactics to sell each product to the most valuable segment(s), with a focus on generating the most revenue possible.
- Work with Marketing to ensure advertising and promotion effectiveness and to ensure that expenditures on all activities generate revenue, refining the programs that generate the greatest ROI.
- Work with Client Operations to develop and maintain a complete customer feedback loop to ensure customer satisfaction.
Above all, inspire, lead and manage all teams to drive revenue generation activities in order to impact the ability of the company to maximize revenue.
- 7+ years in progressive revenue generating roles, in advertising technology companies or the like. Deep experience selling into agencies, advertisers and media.
- Excellent, clear and artful communicator.
- Experience working with the CEO/Executive team to craft and communicate the company’s vision and transform the vision into a long-term strategy for pioneering new markets and opportunities. Known as a Market Maker.
- Deep expertise in reading markets, forecasting future revenue and taking accountability for both short-term and long-term strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead from the front. You must be able to see and clearly communicate company vision and the revenue strategy across all functions, and ensure the right goals are clearly defined and met.
- Strong business acumen, with the demonstrated ability and experience to regularly measure and analyze productivity and effectiveness, form strategic road maps, create market positioning and competitive advantages, and determine budget trade-offs with a goal of continually improving and developing results.
- A history of data/metrics driven decision making. You have created a culture of accountability in past organizations by setting the right metrics and tying company performance, compensation and promotions to real results.
- Excellent Judgment. You have demonstrated the ability in past leadership roles to understand and embrace the differences between marketing and sales, while at the same time establishing processes to ensure their coordination across the full revenue cycle to maximize revenue.
- Results oriented. You have strong experience assuming a long-term integrated perspective while also driving short term, quarterly results.
Measurable top line short-term results AND the implementation of a guide to ensure that the organization dominates the competition, generates profitable revenue, and achieves the company’s long-term strategic goals.